Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a regarding some for the reasons you could have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to think about.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how do i patent an idea good understanding you could imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an understanding that they agree would be profitable. Here’s some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may now have a full-line of products and not seeking add somewhat more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting group first to find out their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your division. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to monitor you up.)
6. Include too many similar providers that marketplace is flooded proper.
7. Your idea draws a small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort through.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and don’t want to see if they should go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and won’t have a clue who the competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a procedure that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing when what is on its way out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down depending that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and possess a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent a product would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, however they write a quick look up your patent they noticed that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly beyond the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and does not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, which means they should expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they never look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on their line for the year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So do n’t need to go ahead and take risk getting the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are only a few within the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to on your own and InventHelp Successful Inventions understand your market, your place in that market and study part to create yourself as marketable maybe can.